Cannabiz co-founder and chief growth officer Martin Lane recently joined a panel of media and marketing experts for a deep-dive into the business of cannabis in Australia and what marketers can learn from a “historic brand turnaround”.
Culture Shock: Cannabusiness, organised by global media agency Initiative as part of Channel Nine’s The Big Ideas Store, discussed:
- What Australian businesses can learn from more mature markets
- The path to the legalisation of recreational cannabis
- The rise of celebrity endorsements
- What Australia can learn from the New Zealand referendum
- How brands should approach the cannabis space